FindUs.Rail is a centralized database that enables users to review and manage their company's contact information, helping railroad departments, private car owners, and leasing companies stay connected. FindUs.Rail users can query contacts and agency relationships for industry functions and roles.
The FindUs.Rail free look-up tool allows first level searches of contacts, agencies, and railcar marks at no charge.
FindUs.Rail is essential to the smooth functioning of other Railinc applications, including Damaged and Defective Car Tracking (DDCT). To request administrative access to the application or to learn how to add contacts to the database, please view the documentation and demos below.
- Search for Contacts Demo - Learn how to search for contacts on FindUs.Rail
- Add Contacts Demo - Learn how to add a contact in FindUs.Rail (for Company Administrators)
- Request Access Demo - Learn how to request access to FindUs.Rail (for Company Administrators)
- FindUs.Rail Overview
- FindUs.Rail User Guide
- FindUs.Rail Free Look-up
- FindUs.Rail Quick Guide - Request Access
- FindUs.Rail Quick Guide - Add a Contact