Tank Car Integrated Database
Depending on user access, Tank Car Integrated Database provides the ability to create a new inspection, implement a batch import, and delete, edit, submit, or download an open inspection. It was designed to consolidate the information on the AAR forms R-1, R-2, and subsill inspections. Data Analysts can input data and run reports for their group.
Tank Car Integrated Database uses inspection templates to accurately report cracks found in the stub sill attachment welds.
- TCID User Guide
- TCID Data Specification Manual
- TCID FAQ
- Tank Car Templates
- AAR Form TCID
- TCID Data Dependencies Matrix
- TCID Data Dependencies Matrix and Appendices
- Sill Design Template Mapping
- Stub Sill Design Reporting Matrix
- Tank Car Location Chart
- TCID Notice of Implementation
- TCID Batch File Example